Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Challenge 440 Sip Sip Hooray, Stampin Up, Happy Birthday

 I'm old school here.  No smart phone (yet)  just can't work that into our one income budget.  So I'm thankful for my camera, HOWEVER,  notice that word is all in caps there to emphasize the frustration I have when I need to upload my pictures to the computer and the computer tells me nope, not having it..  GRRRR the frustration sets in.  I can get myself quite angry over this, and it's a daily battle.  My goodness, I get all tense just waiting for this to load and waiting for the never fail popup to say, uploading failed. Insert heavy sigh.   I think, on a phone it's just easier, take a fabulous picture, then post away to blogs, instagram, fb etc.  Someday I will enjoy that luxury.  At least I'm hoping.   Well for now Praise the LORD I got the pictures loaded.  
I've been busy working on cards, instead of the invites for my friends wedding.  
So I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Sip Sip Hooray

I used both the word and the sketch for my card. 
I thought why not a celebration card, and "wet the whistle"  with a little martini to wish someone a Happy Birthday. 

Thank you for listening to my rant up there.  I hope I didn't sound ungrateful. Just sharing as I like to say. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

* Just a reminder if you're looking to purchase stampin up products and are in need of a demonstrator.  I'd love to earn your business.  Please click on the stampin up box in the upper right hand corner to be directed to my website.  Thank you ♥

That's the best I can do for a sales pitch to help support my hobby .😉

5 comments:

  1. So cute - I'm loving this set myself - and I love the papers you chose to go with it! The copper adds so much here... Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ - you hit the nail on the head (or should that be an olive?) with your great card using our sketch this week AND our theme of "wet"! Love the colors you used, and the great job you did coloring the martini! I especially like the birthday sentiment inside!!! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us once again at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Thank you for joining us at TSOT this week! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your use of the word wet. very unique option. thanks for joining us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Try Stampin' On Tuestday
    Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~