Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Sketch #350 Heartfelt Stampin Up Valentine's Day Card



 Hello Friends.   I made quite a commitment this year to finish off Bible studies I've started and  neglected over the years.  I truly love to study my Bible, I just set myself up to become overwhelmed by starting many different books.  I thought to myself should I receive a miracle of healing I don't want these years to be a waste of me not using my time wisely for the LORD.  So after a morning of reading I wanted to squeeze in some time for crafting.  I should also mention I'm in the process of making wedding cards for a friend.  Gosh I hope they turn out to be everything she ever wanted.  A quick story with that.  My friend happened to start off as my water therapist after surgery, and then I found out she was a photographer so she did my daughter's senior pictures and then 2 years ago, my daughter's wedding.  So I'm honored to make invites for her.  Just hope I can make them super fabulous.  I've only made one other set of invites and that was for our daughter, and that was a labor of love.  They were a tri-fold invite with inserts and then to  finish it off we wax sealed them.   One more reason I'm thankful my daughter had a small wedding.  I can't believe in a couple weeks they will be married two years already.  Oh goodness I'm rabbit trailing with thoughts and sharing so much.  
Onto the card.  Today i made this card for the challenge at: 

The stamp set featured in this card today is:  
Stampin Up:  Heartfelt
I decided to use a deeper color then red for this lovely Valentine card.  I also used a piece of vellum that I had in my stash.   I punched it out to lay over the heart so you could see the fancy background of the stamped image.  I then pop dotted a little heart on top to give it some dimension.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
And for listening to my ramblings. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

* Just a reminder if you're looking to purchase stampin up products and are in need of a demonstrator.  I'd love to earn your business. 

1 comment:

  1. PJ keep squezzing in time for crafting! This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~