Monday, January 20, 2020

CTS #355~Heartfelt, Forever Lovely, Heart Happiness, Gorgeous Grunge, Stampin Up


 I am working at finding creative ways to use up some of my paper scraps, and DSP.  This was a lovely challenge to incorporate such an idea.  So I will submit my card to:


I also love the idea of challenging myself to less is more, yet still packing a punch with the card, to make it look fantastic.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Heartfelt
Stampin Up:  Forever Lovely
Stampin Up:  Heart Happiness
Stampin Up:  Gorgeous Grunge 

I think my favorite part about this card is actually the inside.  I love how the hearts are the perfect backdrop for the sentiment.   I will have to make sure to do this on the front of one of the Valentine's Cards I make this year.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~