Thursday, January 23, 2020

Sketch #352~Heartfelt, Bloomin' Love, Stampin Up, Stampendous, Love Always, Happy Valentine's Day


Well I blew it today.  After almost 24 days of no cheese I gave in.   Hubby and I had pizza tonight.   Drats.  Now I'll have to start all over.   I went on this little cheese free adventure hoping that would help calm the inflammation in my body down.  But being I can't get in until the end of June for my doctor, and few other stress factors going on in my life, I caved in and had some.  Now I'll be riddled with guilt tomorrow I'm sure.  That's how things like this go.  

Tomorrow is it folks.  I must work on and complete the wedding invites for my friend.  I can't wait to share pictures with you all. 

Today's card is another Valentine.  I must add them to my Etsy shop. I really need to work on cleaning out a few of my stamps too.  Such a difficult task, it never fails the moment I sell one, I wish I had it back. 

Today's card features the following stamp sets:

Stampin Up:  Heartfelt
Stampin Up:  Bloomin' Love
Stampendous:  Love Always

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

Gosh these triangles were hard for me to master.  Much scrap paper was put to the test, with little success.  Finally I just gave up because I knew the patterned paper was not going to line up.  I just don't have the measuring skills needed for the task.  But I sure do love making cards so I keep trying. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


2 comments:

  1. Love this Valentine's Day card! Really like how you matted everything with black! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Heart Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentine card! The triangles came out perfect! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~