Saturday, January 4, 2020

FMS416~ Wonderful Year, Cheers to That, Stampin Up



 I decided to let the DSP do most of the work for me on this card.  I didn't have the energy to even look at my stamps.  But yet I wanted to stamp.  haha.. oh the struggle is real.   I suppose because I had a little outing today with my daughter.  We went to Barnes and Noble book store.  Such a delight, but also very exhausting for me.  I have a hard time with standing.  Any ways I really wanted to make a card, and I found this wonderful challenge to play along with:
The stamp sets that I did use are:
Stampin up:  Wonderful Year
Stampin up:  Cheers to That

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




1 comment:

  1. I like your use of those subtle colors to make a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~