Friday, January 31, 2020

FMS420 Meant To Be Stampin Up, Happy Valentine's Day, Square Card



 I made two of these cute 5 x 5 square Valentine cards for my kiddos.   I think they will get a kick out of the puns.  We are a pizza loving family here, so it just fits well for our bunch.  

The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up: Meant To Be (the dies)

The pizza stamp and sentiments are from Michael's  it was a cheaper stamp set, and a bit difficult to work with.  If I pressed to hard with the acrylic blocks, it would make the image fuzzy, so I stuck the stamps on my stamparatus and used that to create a darker look with out becoming to blurry.  

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. Ha your card made me smile. I love the play on words. So glad you linked up with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~