Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Week 359: REPEAT ~On To Adventure, Golfing

 I made this card today for the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  On to Adventure

The cue card word is "repeat"  and I thought perhaps golfing would illustrate that word perfectly.  Practice makes perfect "they say"  so we must repeat, and keep on practicing for that hole in one.  Believe me I'm no expert.  I've only played mini golf, However, I suppose the principle still applies.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



* Just a reminder if you're looking to purchase stampin up products and are in need of a demonstrator.  I'd love to earn your business.  Please click on the stampin up box in the upper right hand corner to be directed to my website.  Thank you ♥

2 comments:

  1. So fun! My (golfer) husband would appreciate this, although he has had 5 or 6 hole-in-ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~