Saturday, January 18, 2020

TMS #537~Sure Do Love You, Heart Happiness, On To Adventure, Stampin Up, Love Always Stampendous, Happy Valentines Day




 It's a winder wonderland here again in Wisconsin   Last night and early this morning we received about 7 inches  of snow.   Well only about 5 more months of this nonsense and then it will be summer.  My favorite season.   

Today I made this card for the challenge at:

 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up;  Sure Do Love You
Stampin Up: Heart Happiness 
Stampin Up:  On To Adventure 
Stampendous:  Love Always

What a combination of sets.   I love how the sentiment on the inside seems so fitting for the adorable little woman on the front. Love continues to grow with age.   Even though in that set she is striking her yoga pose, I thought it would be cute if she were holding a heart.  I literally used string for "heart strings"  which is a reference to one's deepest feelings of love or compassion.  *I had to look that up 😉

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

* Just a reminder if you're looking to purchase stampin up products and are in need of a demonstrator.  I'd love to earn your business.  Please click on the stampin up box in the upper right hand corner to be directed to my website.  Thank you ♥

That's the best I can do for a sales pitch to help support my hobby .😉

1 comment:

  1. So very sweet! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~