Tuesday, January 28, 2020

SSC223~Number of Years, Bloomin' Love, Stampin Up Happy Anniversary

 I made this card for my daughter and son-in-law.  I can't believe they just celebrated their second wedding anniversary.  My how fast time flies. 

I will submit this card to the challenge at:


I chose to work with the colors: red, pink, and vanilla.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Number of Years
Stampin Up:  Bloomin' Love

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


4 comments:

  1. Great Anniversary card! I'm sure your daughter and son in law will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, PJ, this is so sweet - what a great card - I never have enough anniversary cards on hand, for some reason... Love it! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "number of years" over the beautiful heart die-cut is perfect! So nice to send your daughter a card to remember her wedding day. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card! Your daughter and SIL will LOVE IT! So special! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~