Saturday, January 18, 2020

SSC222 HAVE A BANNER OF A TIME!~Meant To Be, Stampin Up



 I've been working on Valentine Day cards the past few days.  I've included a picture of what I've come up with so far.  

Today's card I made for the challenge at:

The Stamp set Featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Meant To Be

I have been using up older DSP and these lovely strips are a great way to do this, and adds a pop of color to the card.   As you can see in the other cards I created I carried that theme with them too.  If you want to see them closer just scroll down my blog.  

I'm going to try and make a few more Valentine cards and then add them to my Etsy Shop.  I'm also thinking about adding  a few stamp sets that I don't use anymore.  I hate to part with them.  But I do believe it's time.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

* Just a reminder if you're looking to purchase stampin up products and are in need of a demonstrator.  I'd love to earn your business.  Please click on the stampin up box in the upper right hand corner to be directed to my website.  Thank you ♥

That's the best I can do for a sales pitch to help support my hobby .😉



2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the sparkly hearts, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ, this is adorable! Love those sparkly hearts over that great DSP - beautiful combo! What a perfect Valentine! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~