Monday, February 3, 2020

CTS #357~Safari Huge Thanks, Hero Arts, Hakuna Matata



 Today I had my mind set on using this stamp set.  No matter how look it took.  Well, folks I must confess I nearly gave up.  Good grief I used a piece of photo paper I had in my stash thinking that would help the brayer and I blend colors better.  It did.  However, the stamping of the images is what actually posed the problem.  I used my Staz On ink, so I didn't smear it.  Each time I stamped it stuck tight to this paper.  Oh boy I was getting frustrated but nevertheless, I persevered and so here is the finally card.  One more quick note, I sponged the background on the front and a little around the edges for the inside.

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Hero Arts: Safari Huge Thanks

I will submit his card to the challenge at:


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~