Tuesday, February 11, 2020

TMS #541~ Power of Hope, Hello, Doily, Stampin Up


 I made this card for the challenge at: 



The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stamping Up:  Power of Hope
Stampin Up: Hello, Doily

I am so happy I got a chance to play with my new stamp set.   I think it went well with the older one that included the doily. 
I really love the word "hope"  it's one of those words that just seem to be so self descriptive.   However, I also enjoy the acronym for it.  
H~Hold
O~On
P~Pain
E~Ends
Perhaps because I struggle with nerve damage I found that very "hopeful"  

Any ways, after stampin my little Japanese castle, I fussy cut it out and even used my handy little knife to cut out the insides a bit, so it could be positioned on top of the cherry blossom trees.    I then added gold pearl accents to highlight it and match the gold embellishments. 

I'm including a picture of the morning sunrise.  I just love sunrises, it brightens the yard, and my heart.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the sentiments!! (And the snow!!)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~