Friday, February 28, 2020

TMS #543 Forever Blossoms, Stampin UP

 I was happy again to make a standard card today.  I have been making box cards lately, they are so much fun.   I will include some pictures of the few I've made. 
But first let me describe the card today.  
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Forever Blossoms. 

I love this set because of the cherry blossoms.  They are so pretty.   Actually that is one of the very few silk flowers I have in my home.   I love vases.  One might say I collect them, but usually it's just a vase, however in one there are silk cherry blossoms.  
I used an embossing folder on the side to give it a delicate, soft look.  I think the sentiment fits perfectly between combining both sides.

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

Box Cards.  They fold flat for mailing in a standard envelope.








* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
Have a Happy Day😊

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And I love that quilted looking panel on the right! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the embossing!! (What folder is it?)
    Your boxed cards are wonderful!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~