Sunday, February 9, 2020

CAS Game #158~Forever Lovely, Stampin Up, Happy Valentine's Day

 I wanted to make one more card for this fun challenge at:


The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Forever Lovely

If you look real close you will see the tiny hearts on the leaves and vines.    I thought this was a fantastic representation for a Valentine's day card.    I'm so thrilled this double stamping technique lined up as well as it did for me.  That usually never happens for me.  


I'm also sharing another picture of our snowy side yard.  This is the kind of weather that has me indoors stamping.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful card Patty. Spotted those teeny tiny hearts! Thanks for linking up again at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~