Saturday, February 29, 2020

CAS Game #159 Garden Whimsy, Itty Bitty Greetings, Stampin Up


 I made this fast clean card for the challenge at:


The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Garden Whimsy (year 2007)
Stampin Up:  Itty Bitty Greetings ( I believe it retired in 2018)

I love the simplicity of this card.  I think it has a spring clean kind of look to it. 😊  

This Garden whimsy set is one I just can't seem to part with.  I have a few like that.  Sometimes those vintage stamps work great with new stamps, and so it makes it difficult to clean out the collection.  Nevertheless, I won't complain, I'll just need to sell the ones I can.  😉

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love the inside - it is a perfect fit with the outside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~