Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Challenge #152~ Happy St. Patrick's Day. Shamrock


 Today I received some distressing news by mail, and I thought I could just let it go, well apparently not.  As I was doing my Bible study praying for peace and help I turned the page of my Bible and ripped the edge right off, it was then I knew I needed to step away.  Well folks, God spoke to me through a verse today  Commit thy works unto the Lord.  Prov. 16:3  I did calm down and was able to continue on in studying.  I'm still frustrated with the news, but hopefully tomorrow will get things figured out.  One more thing  I was reading my Charles Spurgeon book and he was talking about doves.  I felt like it was way above my head, but I persevered and tried to understand, and then tonight in our side yard there was a pair of lovely morning doves.  Such a gift from God.   I will include a picture. 
I was able to make a few cards today, feeling very inspired by my Bible study I chose to make Shamrock cards using my heart and circle punches.  The inside is a poem I found online.  

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

The theme for the challenge is:
"Shades of Green"

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.





1 comment:

  1. Fun card PJ. Love the scalloped edges on your leaves. Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~