Thursday, March 5, 2020

#GDP227~ Make a Splash, Best Birds, Memories in the Making, Cozy Critters, Stampin Up



 I made a card for the lady that helped us out this week.  I noticed in her office she had a lovely picture of a bird, so I thought I'd make her a card reflecting that picture. 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Make a Splash
Stampin Up: Best Birds
Stampin Up:  Memories in the Making (Project Life)
Stampin Up:  Cozy Critters 

After stamping the images and coloring them, I cut them out and searched for the perfect placement.  I was thankful that the sentiment I chose was able to bend a bit to go underneath the branch perfectly.  

I will submit this card to the challenge at:
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I also have many of my cards for sale too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~