Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Sketch #361 Music From The Heart, Stampin Up Just a Note


 I stretched the sketch a bit this week at:


The stamp set featured in this card is:

Stampin Up:  Music From the Heart


I had this great washi tape with notes in my stash so I thought it would be fun to use it with this card.  I love the vintage tone this card has.    At first I thought I'd be oh so clever by putting the 3 notes in place for the Happy Birthday tune, well the first few notes are the same, and I didn't think it looked as nice as scattered notes.   The little scallop if you will,  on top and below the keyboard is a piece of card stock ripped and then sponged.  I really wanted to color the heart in the treble clef sign, but I didn't want to distract from the rest of the card.   But after much deliberation perhaps too much, I added it.  Back to trying to get a nice photo, only to forget I didn't color the heart on the inside.  Well I will get that done too. 


Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

 
May you be encouraged, that this too shall pass.   May God bless our country with unity and healing. 

  * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.





6 comments:

  1. Great card PJ! You put so much thought into your creations & it shows in the finished cards! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a timely set for now! I love the heart colored in. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the vintage feel to your musical card. The different components of your card go so well together. Love the sentiment inside the card! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card - inside and out! Such a great sentiment, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a band director and these cards are so beautiful!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore your card. I have to get this set out again. So many stamp sets, so little time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~