Wednesday, March 11, 2020

#TGIFC254 Love is Kindness, Enjoy Life, Stampin Up Thank you




I have a new stamp 😊 
 Actually it is an older stamp but new to me.  I found it on Etsy.   Can you believe that?   I'm trying to sell my stamps and cards, and then I turn around and buy myself a stamp.  Oh boy, I'm not breaking even here.  haha

Any ways I couldn't wait to play with it.  The stamp is from: 
Stampin Up:   Love is Kindness
I also used:
Stampin Up:  Enjoy Life

I think it's just delightful.  It is one nice sized stamp that has a lovely sentiment:  "the essence of love is kindness"  However, I chose not to use that sentiment, and instead opted to turn this card into a thank you note.   So after stamping and coloring I cut the flowers out. 


I took another picture with more light so you could compare the two images.

Image may contain: dogI will submit this card to the challenge at:

I included a picture of my buddy HP.  He's just chilling out on the couch.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I also have many of my cards for sale too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~