Tuesday, March 17, 2020

PP482 Rise & Shine, Love Is Kindness, Stampin Up, He Has Risen G-Studio, Happy Easter

Image preview I was most excited to make this card, because the idea had been swimming in my mind all night, but when I set to work to make it today, nothing seemed to go according to the plans in my head.  As usual. haha.  I put the first card below so you could see I really aimed to make this an Easter Card.  But the way the cross was in the center and the little rhinestones around the edge made it look more like a helm for a ship to me.  So I scratched that idea, and thought why not use a little of the ribbon I received as a gift to make a cup warmer for my mug.  Which turned into a vase. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Rise & Shine
Stampin Up:  Love is Kindness
G-Studio: He Has Risen

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:



Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

No photo description available.


* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I also have many of my cards for sale too.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this....what a fun idea to make a cup warmer!! AND to fill it with these pretty flowers! Great idea, just as cute as can be! Thanks for playing with us at the Players this week and sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty your little burlap-wrapped cup is the perfect vase for your sunny yellow tulips and adds just the right amount of texture and interest to your CAS card. Thanks for playing along with my CAS spring flower challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, I love your tulips! The burlap wrapped cup is just perfect to showcase those tulips! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~