Friday, March 13, 2020

FUSION - Nature Thoughtful Blooms, Stampin Up


 I made this spring time card for the challenge at:

I chose to use only the sketch part of the challenge.  

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Thoughtful Blooms

The thank you sentiment was purchased at Michael's 

I do not have the punch for these flowers yet, so I just cut them out.  I really love how they look cascading down.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I also have many of my cards for sale too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~