Thursday, March 26, 2020

FMS428 Let It Ride, Wishing you Well, Stampin Up


Today I made this card for the challenge at:


The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Let it Ride
Stampin Up: Wishing You Well.

I had a whole different card in my vision.  OH it was going to be fabulous.  Well after stamping a few trial runs with a flower an owl and double circles, I gave up.  Scratched that idea and moved on to this card. It just sort of came together rather quickly, so I figured it was meant to be.   It reminds me the horse shoe wreaths they put around the horses necks.  and of course the big bow just had to be added to symbolize this is a prize horse.  

I like the sentiments on this card.  I think they go well together.  


I thought this was a neat little visual reminder:

No photo description available.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

 * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. I love the bow...such a great idea. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this prize winning horse! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~