Saturday, March 14, 2020

FMS426 Rise & Shine, Stampin Up, Tea

 I made this quick little card for the challenge at:


After my last card, I just needed to step back, breath and do something simple. No DSP and only one layer.  
It felt good to just go back to the basics.
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Rise & Shine
Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ
* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I also have many of my cards for sale too.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card using such beautiful colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you decorated the inside too. Great design and colors. Thank you for playing this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~