Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sketch #360 Timeless Tropical, Stampin Up. Happy Birthday

  I made this card for the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Timeless Tropical

I think my dad is going to LOVE this DSP.   So this will be for his Birthday.  

I added the little ukulele because I have one and have started playing it.  My dad plays many instruments, but when I won my ukulele he was thrilled.  My son in law gave me helpful tips because he too can play many instruments.  SO I'm going to try and learn the Happy Birthday tune for dad.  

I'm also including a picture of the little package I sent out on Saturday.  I got the neatest order in my etsy shop.  A grandmother purchased one of my coloring cards and asked if I'd be willing to send it directly to her granddaugher with a note from Grandma and Grandpa.  So she told me what she wanted to say and I printed it out and taped it to the package.  That was so Sweet.  


Also adding a picture of my desk drawer.  I finally got all my papers organized, after a nice sized paper cut and some issues of OCD getting in the way. I decided to put all shades of the same color in one pocket.  We will see how that works out for me. 

Today I made some homemade salisbury steaks and mashed potatoes for my daughter and son in law, who so lovingly dropped off a 4 pack of toilet paper for us.  Who knew that the toilet paper would become such a fast selling item.  We are grateful that the kiddos thought of us.  So hence the dinner I made. 

Hope you are all doing well.  So grateful for card making and sending to brighten peoples days.  


 * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

I also have many of my cards for sale too.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, and he will love it! I have organized my colored card stock as well...having all shades of a color family have worked really well for me. Best wishes, stay well. Thanks for joining us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those papers! Your layering really makes this nice. Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~