Saturday, March 7, 2020

HSSIC334~Lovely Lily Pad, Thanks for the Laughs, Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at:
 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Lovely Lily Pad
Stampin Up:  Thanks for the Laughs

I absolutely love this DSP, it really does remind me of Claude Monet's water lily pond.  So I wanted to make sure to keep as much DSP visible as possible.  So I chose to do my stamping on just the upper part of the card.  I really like how it turned out.  
The sentiments are absolutely fantastic in the "thanks for the laughs" set.   I bought  this set with my kids in mind.  We truly are blessed to have a great relationship. They make me smile.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I also have many of my cards for sale too. 




4 comments:

  1. Such lovely rich colours - thank you for joining us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors you chose are simply beautiful! Those purples are wonderful accents to the DSP and they all work together to let the flower shine! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the dsp. You did a great job in creating such a beautiful card. Love the purple color at the to of the card and how you created the flower. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Love the contrasting die cut on the lily for added interest. Will have to remember this idea. Glad you joined us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~