Wednesday, March 4, 2020

CAS Game #160 ~Be Mine, Lawn Fawn, Bumblebee Happiness



 I like the simplicity of a showy white space card.   Sometimes it just makes a gal step back and say, WOWZA.   It takes out all the drama of pattern paper and directs your eye to a few simple images.  Clears the clutter and keeps it clean.   So that is why I will submit my  card to the challenge at:

 

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Lawn Fawn:  Bee Mine

After stamping and coloring the images, I used wink of stella to give the heart some shimmer and glossy accents to make the bumblebee pop up with some shine.  If you look closely on the flower you will note it has a little metallic center.   All my talk up there about pattern paper, and here this little flower is cut out of such paper.  I thought it matched the challenge perfectly. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. All that white sure packs a punch especially when coupled up with such a pretty little trio of images. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is for sure a pretty little trio. Love all the white space! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~