Friday, March 13, 2020

Week 363: SKYLINE~ City Scene, Papertreyink, Parisian Beauty , Stampin Up

  I made this fun card for the challenge at: 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Parisian Beauty
PaperTreyInk:  City Scene

I had a lot of fun building my little European city skyline.  How fabulous, I even added a Taxi to get around in the city, and a double decker bus for touring.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.    Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ


* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I also have many of my cards for sale too.

4 comments:

  1. Love this layered scene! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this PTI set and never used it but now I am inspired to go and dig it out! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thanks for joining the fun at CASology. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love those colors! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~