Saturday, March 28, 2020

CTS #365 In The Tropics, Stampin Up, Aloha, Pineapple

 I made this card for the challenge at:

The die used in this card is from:
Stampin Up:  In the Tropics 

I used the coordinating DSP



I struggle with measuring, and especially angles, but I surprised myself, after only a few tries.  I got it.  I only wish I would have layered it more. I think that would have made the DSP more dramatic.   I do love that cute little pineapple.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ
Image may contain: text

    * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~