Wednesday, April 1, 2020

#TGIFC257 Make a Splash, Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in today's card is:

Stampin Up:  Make a Splash


When I first started this card my idea was to heat emboss the fish.  However, the details all got smudged together.  So that didn't look nice.  Then I thought to use my stazon to stamp on the gold foil paper.  so that's what I did.  I also wanted my little aquarium to look most real so I covered it with glossy accents to create water.  Well as you can see, that didn't turn out well, the water looked like the fish bowl had not been changed in awhile.. and when I picked it up, the accents cracked.  So scratched that idea.  After stamping yet another fish bowl, and running low on gold paper, I kept the card simple by just using clear wink of stella to give the water some shimmer.  I did heat emboss the sentiment on the front and used some lovely gold ribbon to bring out the gold in this card.   I like how the embossing folder resembles waves.   I used dimensionals to raise the fish bowl.  

Image may contain: nature, possible text that says 'A family in lockdown 40 days, nights in the Ark, Noah's family confined in boat. There were no balconies, no internet phone, no Youtube, Facebook Netflix. They only heard the rain. They spent their time praying, loving each other and caring for animals. God the Father took care them Noah was man of faith and obeyed His word. Remember though there is out there ocean of viruses and seems like stormy ride, our God is us! afraid! Be faithful Him and wait patiently. The will stop one day.A rainbow will shine wIll well again.'


 Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ 

  * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~