Sunday, April 26, 2020

SSC229 Beach Happy, Stampin Up

We had some lovely weather this weekend in WI.  I was able to sit outside for a few minutes to enjoy the sun.  I don't want to sound like I am complaining or grumbling, but because of a new back injury I can't sit long.  Oh well hopefully it will heal eventually.  I just need to be patient with it.  

   I made this tropical card for the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in the card today is:
Stampin Up:  Beach Happy

I inked up my brayer and used a piece of photo paper to create the sunset background.     The colors I chose were golden yellow, orange, and green.  A lot of little fussy cutting but I think it was worth it.  I paper pieced the chair and umbrella.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 

 Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

 * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Awesome tropical scene, perfect way to use those colors! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card PJ! Love the tropical vibe and the way you used the challenge colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully summery and tropical, PJ! I love that palm tree leaning in on the inside, too, lol, awesome! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~