Monday, April 6, 2020

SSC288 SPLIT IN TWO~ Basket Bunch, Stampin Up , Happy Easter

 I made this card for the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card today is:
Stampin Up:  Basket Bunch

I've been using this stamp set the past couple days, trying to make a few Easter cards.  I think it goes well with the pastel DSP.  I also have stamped all the insides of my cards lately with this same image.  It just cracks me up.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute, PJ - I love integrating older stamps with fresh papers and colors, and this one is spectacular! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ this is absolutely adorable! I love how you created your own background to accent the rainbow of colors DSP. Brilliant and fab coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~