Thursday, April 16, 2020

PP486~ Woven Heirlooms, Positive Thoughts, Sincere Sympathy

 I made this card for the challenge at:

I didn't have the exact ink colors so I tried to match them as close as possible. 

The stamp sets featured in this card today are:

Stampin Up:  Woven Heirlooms 
Stampin Up:  Positive Thoughts

I think the two sets work marvelously together. To create a nice sympathy card.  They are always difficult to make.  
 I never thought  I would have liked these three colors together but gosh they are wonderful.   That yellow just brightens things up. 


 * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

2 comments:

  1. PJ, you really made the colors sing. I think they work beautifully for a sympathy card and using the blue for the butterfly adds such a lovely touch of lightness. So glad you shared this with us at the Players this week.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty! Love how you used the colors.Thanks for joining us at The paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~