Friday, April 17, 2020

CTS #368. Witty-cisms, Everything is Rosy, Stampin Up, Thank you



This is card number two for the day.  I made this one for the challenge at: 
 

The Stamp Sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Witty-cisms
Stampin Up:  Everything is Rosy

A little oops on the card is what encouraged the twine above the sentiment.  BUT It's my little secret and I'm only telling my blog readers that information. 😉

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

 * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~