Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Sketch #364 ~ Best of Snow, Holly Berry Happiness, The Gang's All Meer, Stampin Up

 Well, I'm listening to Georgie.  I love George Ezra's voice and his songs are so happy.  Trying to focus on cards.  I always look forward to seeing the sketch for the week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenges

So I will submit today's card.

I used DSP and cut it so the picture would stay intact  and create a lovely snow scene behind the snowman.  

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Holly Berry Happiness
Stampin Up:  Best of Snow

No photo description available.I made a little cut in the bottom of the card to stick the snowman in, so it would look like he is really in the snow.

I'm also sharing the cards I made for my kiddos.  On Easter Sunday my husband and I did meals on wheels for the kids since we all can't get together. We dropped off all the goods for them to enjoy along with these cards.  
I put these cards on a facebook group, actually two groups.  Stamp Cafe, where it got over 487 likes, that blows my mind, and the other group is called Card Making USA.    I say that because I also submit some of my other cards there too, I can't share links and such but I try to  show my blog address, so if someone is really interested they can look me up, and then they will see the challenges I play with.   I sometimes feel guilty taking all the credit. Last weeks card that I made for AHSC I put out there on the two pages.  Everyone loved the layout and dimensions of the card, all I could say was thank you.    I'm hoping it creates more traffic for the challenges I enjoy playing with.  Any ways.  Gotta little bit long winded there.  haha. 

Next up are some pictures I thought I'd share.  One is our home, I finally got on board with the hearts.  I've noticed my street don't have many windows decorated at all, and we live on a very busy street.  So I went to work on Saturday and started cutting paper hearts.   Note the lovely green grass on Saturday, on Sunday Evening/night we got about 5 inches of snow again.  Oh boy.  
  I'm also sharing a picture of the train yard.  I didn't get a good picture of the graffiti, but I always enjoy seeing how the trains are painted.  It truly is an art in my opinion.  
  
 * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.


Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ




















2 comments:

  1. Thank you PJ for sharing and creating. The scene is very peaceful. A godd way to use that paper. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - that snowman card is gorgeous! I love every single thing about it!Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~