Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Challenge 453 First Frost, Sweetly Swirled, Forever Blossoms, Stampin Up, Wedding Card

 I made this card for a friend who just got married.   In fact it was the wedding I made the invites for.   They are an amazing couple.  

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:

Stampin Up:  First Frost
Stampin Up:  Sweetly Swirled
Stampin Up:  Forever Blossoms

The card stock behind the white, is egg plant, I took another picture with extra light to try and show the color a bit better, but it still looks rather black.  Well, in person it's a lovely deep purple.   I used ribbon behind the very "lush" flowers, to create a nice back drop for a wedding card, and just give it some more texture.   I thought about adding embellishments, but then decided I already had a lot going on with this card.  So I left them off this time.  However, Now looking at the picture I think some nice white pearls would have been lovely. Sigh.   I struggle with decisions over the simply things in life.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

 * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding card, Patty! Love the colors and it certainly fits our sketch this week! So kind of you to make their invitations as well!!! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, PJ - this is one of my fave sets, and I almost never use it for Christmas, lol. Love your colors - this is an invite I'd be so happy to get! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous wedding card! I once had the stampset and used it for Christmas cards, it's a pity I didn't think of using the stamps for this occasion. Thank you for joining TSOT! Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, congrats on your top 3 at Try Stampin on Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~