Thursday, April 9, 2020

Sketch #363 Love is Kindness, So Sentimental, Beauty Abounds, Stampin Up.

 Today we had lovely spring weather in the form of sun and blowing snow.   However, I made a nice springy card for the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Love is Kindness
Stampin Up:  So Sentimental 
Stampin Up: Beauty Abounds

I love how the embossed card stock gives such great character to the card.  That little butterfly in the corner is strategically placed over a stamped image that did not turn out the way I wanted.   

I've been working on simple layered Christmas cards from scrapbook paper.  I have a bunch in my card stash.  I'm also cleaning out my card stock.  I thought I would give it away to some friends that have younger children at home.  


Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.


4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the colour and the little details - beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at a Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors and dimension on your card. Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is SO pretty! I love the bright pink and touches of black to make it pop. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card! beautiful flowers. thank you so much for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~