Thursday, April 23, 2020

#551~Bonanza Buddies, Stampin Up, Birthday Card

 I made this fun birthday card for the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card is:

Stampin Up:  Bonanza Buddies


Such a neat sketch.  I chose to use my punch to  make the strips of card stock behind the sentiment.    Now looking at the pattern again, I think it would work fabulously turned vertical.  


Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card with the adorable lion! Nice way to finish the inside too! I'm happy our sketch could inspire you! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you'll be back again!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Tuesday Morning Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Fun image and papers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that punch you used, your card is adorable, thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun birthday card with those jungle animals. Thanks for joining in the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenges, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lion is so cute and I love how you decorated the inside too. So glad you shared your creation with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card and lion is adorable! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~