Wednesday, April 15, 2020

CAS Game #163 Witty-Cisms, Layering Love, Stampin up. Time marches on


 I made this card for the Challenge at:
  
The stamp set featured in today's card is:

Stampin Up:  Witty-cisms
Stampin Up:  Layering Love  

Time sure does indeed fly. 
The days are long but the years are short.
 Time keeps marching on. 


I added wink of stella to the little trail and wings on the stop watch, and glossy accents to the watch face. 

 * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.



Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

2 comments:

  1. CAS perfection! Love this card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever take on our challenge theme! Super CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~