Thursday, April 30, 2020

FMS433 Gorgeous Grunge, Crafting Forever, Label Me Bold, Stampin Up, Thinking of you



 I made this card for the challenge at:

The Stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Gorgeous Grunge
Stampin Up:  Crafting Forever
Stampin Up:  Label Me Bold

I think this splatter ink and pen work well together for the card today.  I love the bright green color.  Just makes everything pop.   I used dimensionals to give the pen a "boost" above the ink.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

 * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I am having a spring sale in my shop right now. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the combination of the splatter and the pen. They were born to be together! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! The pen works perfetly with the splatter! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~