Tuesday, May 5, 2020

HSSSC338~Happy Graduation




Well I went all crazy with this Graduation card.   I tried to stick to the sketch.  Hopefully you will be able to see it in there among the images I stamped.  

I will submit this card to the challenge at:


With Graduations approaching  so fast, I thought I better have a few of these cards in my Etsy shop.   Especially since I'm running a sale right now.  

I think my favorite parts of this card are the fact I stamped Graduate on the check out card, and on the inside I stamped the little cap on top of the zero.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

3 comments:

  1. I love that owl on your card - sadly with the lockdown here in the UK it will probably affect Graduations :( thanks for sharing with us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love owls and so perfect for graduation cards. Any graduate would love this card. So cute and whimsical. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect graduation card! Love all the fun stamped images mixed with the graduation cap background. The cap on the owl is the best! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~