Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Sketch #368 Best Birds, New Wonders,Stampin Up, Thank you


I made this card for my daughter who requested a thank you note for a friend.  I love making cards for the kids.  I feel it's such an honor when they ask me to do that.   So I am "thankful"  to play along with the sketch challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card today are:
Stampin Up:   Best Birds
Stampin Up:  New Wonders

I debated with myself about using the polka dot ribbon, or some burlap ribbon.  As you can see I choose the pink, and then decided to color the bird pink too.  I stamped a few bows, and each one was so big, so I finally just stuck with the flower,  

I am so excited because I sold a few more items in my etsy shop.  And I actually might have a customer for my stampin up store.  That is marvelous.  I am just a hobby stamper, and not a sales lady, but I tell ya this is one happy gal to think it could help me with purchasing a few of my stamps.  What a blessing that would be.   


I also wanted to share a link to my last card because I posted a couple pictures of my daughter's nails.  She is an amazing nail artist.   If that's something you enjoy you might want to check out her nails here  The nail polish names make me smile:  Strobe light, and watermelon felon.  She paints her real nails with precision design and creativity.  They are beautiful. 


Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I am having a spring sale in my shop right now. 

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute - love the branch where you have the bird sitting. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a great use of our sketch! Love your branch sitting bird! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bird and beautiful coloring. Continuing the branch inside is really special. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week. (I also feel honored when my daughter-in-law asks for cards♥)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable! I love how you continue your cards on the inside, such a great touch! thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week and good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~