Monday, May 11, 2020

FUSION - Thank You~ Daisy Delight, Timeless Tulips, Stampin Up, Thank you

My daughter and son in law have lovely tulips in their yard.  This is one flower I've not ever had much luck with in our yard.   However, This spring they gave me one of theirs and I have it now planted.  In great hopes that it will be happy and come back every year.   I made this card for them, as a thank you note.  For the flower and for the Mother's day gifts.  The kiddos are such a blessing to me.    My daughter is a nail artist, that is not her profession, just her hobby.  She just painted the most darling tulips on her nails in such a lovely color, So I tried to make my card like her nails.   Here are a couple pictures of her beautiful nails 💗
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I flipped the sketch upright, for the circle I used the tulip.   It was the perfect time for a thank you note.  So I'm happy to have come across this challenge to play along with. 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Daisy Delight
Stampin Up:  Timeless Tulips

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I am having a spring sale in my shop right now. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tulip, Patty! Beautiful shades of pink and your design is perfect for our challenge sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~