Tuesday, May 26, 2020

PP492 Jar of Flowers, Cozy Cottage, At Home With You, Thinking of you Card

I was inspired to make this card because of the Bumblebees.   I was outside yesterday and notice one in the ground.  So I tried to capture a video of it.  I will add that to the end of this post.  Please excuse the background noise.. That is the train yard and traffic.  Oh and HP too, He wanted to let us know he saw the bee too.  

The card I made today I will submit to the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Jar of Flowers
Stampin Up:  Cozy Cottage
Stampin Up: At Home with You

I never add enough sequins to the shaker cards, so I had to make a small cut in the back and add a few more.  I added both the blue to reflect water and gold to blend in with the flowers.   Those cute little wooden bumblebees were purchased at Michael's years ago.  and finally I found a perfect card for them. 
I really like the burlap ribbon around the rim of the jar.  It just seems to finish it off nicely.   The sentiment on the inside of the card is lovely.  

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.  I really need to unload a few stamps.  To make room for the new.   Perhaps if you find one you really like,  we can negotiate a price that seems reasonable for us both.





Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....I love bees, and the ones are your card are so delightful! And how cool to see the video! Not so cool when you're mowing the yard and you run over a nest though! Anyway, your flowers are beautiful and I love the jar too! Thanks for sharing this and playing with my sketch this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful wonderful! Love your sunny sunflowers and those bees! Adorable! I love the bumble bees. Not the sweat bees, so much, they're kind of scary! But your bees are obviously the sweet honey makers!! :) Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~