Tuesday, May 26, 2020

FUSION - Enough~ Enjoy LIfe, Flourish Dies, Stampin Up, Encouragement card






I made this card for the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin up:  Enjoy Life
Stampin Up:  Flourish Dies 

I achieved the cool look on the side panel of the card, by scrunching up wax paper and tapping it on the ink pad.. what a fabulous way to make a quick and easy background, no two cards will ever be the same.  I love it.  

I like the way the light plays off of the glossy paper.  I added three little embellishments to this card, and easy peasy it's finished.  

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.  I really need to unload a few stamps.  To make room for the new.   Perhaps if you find one you really like,  we can negotiate a price that seems reasonable for us both.


Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~