Thursday, May 28, 2020

TMS #556 Under My Umbrella, Over the Rainbow, Stampin Up, Over the Rainbow Card


I made this card for the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Under My Umbrella
Stampin Up:  Over the Rainbow

I drifted a bit from the sketch and blurred the lines there with my rainbow, however I did stick to the original rainbow colors and finished off the colors on the inside of the card with the 3 hearts at the bottom.  I added glossy accents to the raindrops and clear wink of stella to the umbrella to make it appear wet.   I like how this card turned out.  

Well, I'm giving the new blogger a try.  Change is not something that comes easy for me, so this is most assuredly a learning process for me.   I'm hoping I will warm up to this new way.  

I'm also most excited to announce that yesterday I had two sales in my stampin up webpage.. OH my goodness, I'm so happy.  That was such a lovely surprise.    Thank you Jesus for such a blessing.  


Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ                                                                                                    

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.  I really need to unload a few stamps.  To make room for the new.   Perhaps if you find one you really like,  we can negotiate a price that seems reasonable for us both.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       











5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch with the rainbow colors.
    Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card so much - the rainbow was a perfect substitute for the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the rainbow!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes and also thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much cuteness! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~