Saturday, May 9, 2020

Week 367: MAGICAL New Wonders Stampin Up. Book reading Fun






 What a delightful challenge to play along with at:

To me books are magical.  They just transport you to a different place and time.  I've just recently discovered  I love historical fiction books.  Last summer it was all about Hamilton, and Jefferson.  This past month I just finished another grand book that was based on a book of the Bible.  The title is Redeeming Love.   Just wonderful.  I highly recommend it. šŸ•®

The stamp set featured in today's card is
Stampin Up:  New Wonders.  

I love how the little fairy is turning the page to discover new and wonderful things in her book.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping šŸ’—PJ

 * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I am having a spring sale in my shop right now. 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful little fairy, uncovering a surprise! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~