Thursday, May 14, 2020

TMS #554 Stampin Up: Timeless Tropical. Lawn Fawn: Dad and Me, Happy Father's Day





I'm most excited to say I have a new follower here on my blog.  Oh my goodness after such a long time I gave up on ever reaching 100, and then out of the blue, bless their dear heart  I have another.  I'm so grateful that she decided to follow my blog.  It makes me happy.  

I made this card for my dad for Father's day.  I thought the sketch worked perfectly at:  



The stamp sets featured in this card are: 
Stampin Up: Timeless Tropical
Lawn Fawn:  Dad and Me

The little shirt was all folds and no glue, how fabulous is that?  No scissors needed either.  Just a piece of 4x6 card stock.  

I've been adding more items to my etsy shop some new framed stamped art.  I'm so proud of these.  Hopefully they will sell so I can try adding more. 
White frame stamped art for your wall or shelf. Koala bear image 0Lovely hand stamped image framed in white with pink tulips. image 0White frame stamped art for your wall or shelf. Eiffel Tower image 0



Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I am having a spring sale in my shop right now. 

4 comments:

  1. What a great Father's Day card. Papers are so fun. Love the way you used the sketch. Nice visiting your blog and seeing your card at TMS. Debi DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! That shirt is awesome!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card for Father´s Day. Love the hawaian shirt.
    Congratulations on your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on this week's sketch! How cute is that shirt. I'm sure any Dad would love this card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~