Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Sketch 369~ Happy Graduation Cards

I made this card for my niece who is graduating from high school this month.   Must be the year of graduations.  On my husband's side there are a couple also, however, we don't stay in touch with his side of the family due to conflicting views on many things.   Don't know why I felt at liberty to share that, but there it is.    
On a happy note our daughter also graduated from College this past Sunday.  She worked extremely hard to stay on the Dean's list, and went through summer school to graduate early, and had to get an internship job during this Covid 19 lockdown.  It was mandatory for graduating.  The LORD answered our prayers and she was able to work from home at an office job for the University.    She did all of this while working her other job unloading semis, at which she had to report to work sometimes by 3am.   I'm so proud of her because they worked hard and she graduates with no school debt.   What a tremendous accomplishment.  I will share the card I made for her at the bottom of this post.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:


I really like how this card turned out.  I didn't take another picture because I forgot. OOPS.  Anyways, the inside of it says something like " the tassel was worth the hassle"  I told my  daughter it went for her and myself, as the tassel on this card gave me some trouble. 😉

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ


* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I am having a spring sale in my shop right now.

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning graduation set of cards! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #369!
    Kara, AHSC Design Team
    CreatingwithKaraDavies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are so cute! I love both of those images! Congrats to your daughter and niece! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun graduation cards! Your daughter has certainly worked hard for this marvelous accomplishment. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, great idea to stamp the cap to create the background element. Thanks for sharing with AHSC. My congrats to all of the graduates in your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~