Saturday, May 9, 2020

SSC230 GETTING SKETCHY~ Wonderful Life, Loads Of Love, Anniversary Thank you



 We celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary this month, and a certain someone special did a lovely thing for us.  So I made this card for that person.  

I will submit it to the challenge at:


The stamp sets featured in this card are: 
Stampin Up:  Wonderful Life
Stampin Up: Loads Of Love

We indeed are "blessed"  just like the license plate says. 😉

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ


 * Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I am having a spring sale in my shop right now. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, so sweet - what a great thank you to share! Love that image, and the paper is cute! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! A perfect use of the DSP with your "blessed" card. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~