Friday, May 15, 2020

Challenge #161 Snapshot, Crafting Forever, Music from the Heart, Painter's Palette, Stampin Up. Be Creative



I made this card for the challenge at:
With an optional twist:  One layer Card.

So I went for it with my card.  I chose to do the retiform technique, because it would make a lovely one layer card, and "the arts" mean so many different things to me that I wanted to include most of them on my card.😉

The stamp sets featured in this card are:  
Stampin Up:  Snapshot
Stampin Up:  Crafting Forever
Stampin Up:  Music From the Heart
Stampin Up:  Painter's Palette

I like how it turned out.  many different images but one golden thread runs through it all.  "ART"   oooh thread.. I could have put on something with sewing too, I just didn't have a stamp for that.

Come to think of it this would look nice in one of the frames I'm now including in my Etsy shop.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  I know I'd greatly appreciate it.
I am having a spring sale in my shop right now.

5 comments:

  1. This is so creative and I love how you got all these elements of Arts on one card-fabulous! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just saw this on the Time out Challenge blog and was so inspired...what a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so amazing! I have seen and love that technique, however you took it to a new level! Wow! Just beautiful! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow... what a cool card! I love how you incorporated so many different arts and your coloring is so nice! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats for getting Honours at Time out x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~